The Pilot Episode of the NFT Show
The NFT Plazas team is ecstatic to announce the opening of The Music NFT Show to our community! This is our first podcast episode in conjunction with J.Thorn, a cutting-edge author, musician, and podcaster who has a pulse on the latest in music and NFTs.
It will be J.Thorn and his fantastic daughter Q’s job to discuss the latest NFT news and subjects each Monday when a new episode is aired. The weekly artist spotlight will be hosted by Q, who will show you what’s hot and trending in the NFT music scene.
So, don’t forget your headphones and get ready for some spectacular NFT music and conversations! This week’s Pilot episode summary notes are below, so go ahead and listen!
The NFT’s Music News
- Fanzo told J. Thorn at CEX that he thinks music drops are about to get their moment in the spotlight. Fanzo owns a Crypto Bat (Ozzy Osbourne) and a number of other music-related NFTs.
- Music NFTs will have a 100x+ larger market than Crypto Art, according to BlockchainBrett Musical content is the most widely produced, distributed, consumed, and socially engaged form of material. Because we haven’t become used to valuing music in this way, it’s taking a little longer.
- Benz told Adam Levy in his Mint podcast that he expects a collector’s market for music NFTs as we’ve seen in the art NFT market.
- Madonna’s extremely naked 3D avatar is depicted giving birth in various locations in the first NFTs that Madonna has released with Beeple.
- One of the best sources for NFTs is Coopahtroopa’s This Week in NFTs.
- Flow, Polygon, and Solana are among the NFTs that Instagram is working to support.
- As of today, the Coinbase NFT market is no longer in beta.
- You can add money to your wallet using a credit card and the Moonpay feature built into Metamask.
This is the official NFT Chart
This week’s Top of the Blocks results are as follows:
- Snoop’s Stash Box, Snoop Dogg (weekly vol 3.66 ETH)
- CHILDHOOD #15 (weekly vol 3 ETH)
- Gunky’s Uprising (weekly vol 2.25 ETH)
Q is the subject of this week’s Artist Spotlight
WE ARE THE KLOUD # 567. (SoundMint)
Thank you for listening, and don’t forget to sign up for a free VIP backstage pass to our exclusive community at MusicNFTShow.com before you leave!
What’s new? Tweet @JThorn_ or use the hashtag #musicnftshow to suggest artists for the Artist Spotlight.
All of you, I’ll see you next week.